Day 9: Bullet Point Your Entire Day
- I woke up at 9 AM. A beautiful perk of the weekend.
- Ate breakfast. Coffee (obviously) and Frosted Mini Wheats.
- Spent some time with my lovely mother, because she wasn’t feeling well.
- Worked on my homework, because that’s an inescapable activity no matter what day of the week.
- Read some of The Wise Heart by Jack Kornfield, a wonderful book on Buddhist Psychology.
- Headed to my absolute favorite location on Earth with a backpack and a book, Apotheca Flower and Coffee Shop. It’s a beautiful local cafe that sells local artwork, crafts, flowers, and delicious coffee and pastries. If you ever come to Southern New Hampshire, absolutely go to this location.
- Headed from the cafe to a delicious Mexican restaurant called Shorty’s with my fun family. I ate a grilled chicken salad and espinaca. It was good. Very good.
- I’m at home now, and my family and I are about to head into our home movie theater to watch the latest Star Wars movie, Star Wars: The Force Awakens. It’s finally out on DVD. I am not a huge Star Wars fan in general, but this movie’s awesome. Finn is my fave.
And that’s my day! 🙂